'Twas a lovely little gathering last night with ALL MAH HOMIEZ UNDER ONE ROOF! Em, siew, jane, chao, mao: WE FINALLY GET TO CRUB TOGETHER! And as disturbing as this may sound, J and I confessed our secret crush on each other a few years ago. HAHAHAHAHA WARRAO DAMN KINKY CAN! I still can't get over it. Anyway there were too many people last night to name, but I think everyone more or less had a great time. :) CAN WE DOO TIZ AGAIN SOON?
Ok la need to laosai; blog later.
Don't shrug away from your responsibilities just to have your own selfish share of fun. ---
This torrid love affair, will burn me to the very end.
I want to be bestowed with self-control and a cold heart. And sometimes I wonder if I lack pride, or have too much of it. Hmm.
Randomness aside: SPRING BREAK, HELL YEAH! (Just don't get too hot can? Cause I burn in bed every morning)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home